Advertising Policies for Clever Things, LLC
We are very careful about the advertising content on our web sites, so we must approve each advertisement on a case-by-case basis. This not only help protects the reputation of our company, but of our other sponsors, and affirms our respect for our users. If you have a product or service that would be valuable to our customers, please contact us for information on becoming an advertiser or an approved vendor.
- All advertising must be truthful and non-deceptive.
- All advertising claims must be substantiated.
- Sites promoting hate speech, "click-bait", or "fake news" are prohibited.
- Weight loss products, diets, or services are prohibited.
- Federal law prohibits the advertising of cigarettes, cigars, or smokeless tobacco.
- Credit monitoring or credit repair services are prohibited.
- 900 Numbers or Pay-per-call services are prohibited.
- Casino or gambling sites are prohibited.
- Guns, knives, or other weapons are prohibited.
- Our managers have final approval on all advertisements.
Clever Things, LLC does not conduct marketing over the telephone, and our customer list is not for sale! We will never rent, sale, trade, or otherwise divulge our customer information to anyone.
This policy was last revised on Monday, April 24th, 2017.